4. Edit the first field “Basic SAML configuration”.
- You need to fill in the first two fields “Identifier (Entity ID)” and “Response URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)”.
- For the “Identifier” field, copy the following link and enter your account name: https://ACCOUNTNAME.timetrackenterprise.com/api/v2/azure/saml20
- For the “Response URL” field, copy the following link and enter your account name: https://ACCOUNTNAME.timetrackenterprise.com/api/v2/azure/callback
- Click on “Save”.
5. Open your TimeTrack account and go to Settings > General > Integration > Microsoft Azure Active Directory > New Configuration.
6. In Azure Active Directory, from the “Set up TimeTrack” field, copy the URL for the login.
7. From the SAML Signing Certificate field, copy the fingerprint.
8. Enter the URL and fingerprint from Azure into TimeTrack.