You can purchase the TimeTrack Enterprise license as SAAS (Software as a Service) or On Premise.
For On Premise, you purchase a one-time license per user and only pay the software maintenance in future. The On Premise model has the following advantages:
- Client-specific adjustments: Change of the App, Web App, Interfaces to other systems.
- Installation on own server: The software can run on a private or your own server
- Client-specific SLAs: If needed, we can define another license model or specific SLAs.
If you choose a VIP (Virtual Private Server), the rent server in Germany, Frankfurt will be set up just for you. Your data only will be on the server. This way, we guarantee data protection. The server rent cost ranges between 30$ and 80$, depending on the configuration.
TimeTrack Enterprise can also be installed on your own server. The requirements for the server (for 50 users) are: virtual machine, Linux Ubuntu 16.04, 6GB memory, 2 CP, 30GB SSD disk, root access and a remote SSH access.
SOFTWARE AND SERVER MAINTENANCE
The maintenance contract is part of the TimeTrack Enterprise solution. The following services are covered with the support contract:
- Second Level Support (Support by developers)
- Access to the ticket system (Prio 1 Support)
After the order, you will receive a support contract document in which all details and SLAs are defined. If you have specific demands on the SLAs, it is possible to enter them in the support contract. The specific SLAs are always defined individually with the client.